Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Today is off to a nice start with my little Valentine, so I thought I would put a quick post and picture of Sara in her Valentine outfit.

Sara had her second real bath today and still seems to like the water. She started kicking her feet half way through and splashing against the side of the tub. She probably wasn't doing it on purpose, but I think she likes the feeling of the warm water and is very calm and alert each time she gets a bath so far.


She's back to snoozing in her swing after a brief interruption when the mailman rang the doorbell and the dogs went nuts. She doesn't mind the doorbell, but barking dogs will wake her every time and she gets upset. Luckily I was able to get her back to sleep for a bit and put her back down so she can finish her nap. Things go well when she gets plenty of sleep, but the screaming starts when she gets too tired and then it's hard to get her to go to sleep at all.


I hope everyone has a good Valentine's Day - I'm hoping that the day goes well and maybe we can all get out of the house for a quick dinner tonight to celebrate our first Valentine's Day with Sara!

No comments: